Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande (hereinafter referred to as “Pichon Comtesse”) strives to ensure to the best of its ability, the accuracy and updating of the information published on its website, of which it reserves the right to correct the content at any time and without notice. However, Pichon Comtesse cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available on the website.
Pichon Comtesse offers this site for the personal use of the Internet user, in countries and territories where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is legal, for people who are legally authorized to consume alcohol.
If you do not meet these conditions or if you do not accept our conditions of use, please leave this website. Continuing to use the website constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the website and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 : Legal information
1.1 Publisher (hereinafter the “publisher”)
Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande (Pichon Comtesse), a public limited company with capital of 34,400,000 euros, having its registered office at Route des Châteaux 33250, Pauillac, registered in the Bordeaux Trade and Companies Register under number 781 953 948, represented by Mr. Nicolas Glumineau, Chief Executive Officer, domiciled at said headquarters,
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication Director: Monsieur Nicolas Glumineau
1.2 Design and production
The website www.pichon-comtesse.com is a creation of Studio Dada, with its registered office at 9 rue des Trois Conils 33000 BORDEAUX.
Phone number. : +33 (0)220.127.116.11.99. www.studiodada.fr/
Email address : email@example.com
The development of the website was carried out by Mr. Jean Christophe Suzanne.
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
The texts on the website were written by Mr. Mathieu Renault
Email address: email@example.com
The photos on the website were taken by the photographers Gunther Vicente, Serge Chapuis and François Poincet.
The videos posted on the website were produced by Maison Mouton Noir.
OVH, a simplified joint stock company, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellerma – 59100 Roubaix – FRANCE.
Article 2 : Website access
Access to the website is reserved for adults. The publisher reserves the right to request any proof of your age, particularly if you use online ordering services.
Access to the website and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this website and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 : Website content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this website work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site internet are protected by the laws in force on intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4: Website management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, reserve access to the website, to certain parts of the website, or to a specific category of Internet user;
– delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or the rules of “Netiquette”;
– suspend the website in order to carry out updates.
Article 5: Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the website or to one of its functions.
The connection material to the website that you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also entirely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– due to the use of the website or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or your use of the website and you waive any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the website, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6: Hyperlink
The establishment by you of all hypertext links to all or part of the website is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher, requested by email to the address of the publisher’s head office.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the publisher grants its authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the charge of the publisher.
In all cases, any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the publisher, who declines all responsibility for their content.
Article 7 : Protection of personal data
7.1 Personal data collection
The personal data that is collected on the website are potentially the following:
– Note: When booking a visit to the property by the user of the website, the latter records, in particular, his name, first name, contact details, location data.
– Cookies: Cookies are used as part of the use of the website. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
7.2 Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the website, improve them and maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the website by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the website;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– implementation of user assistance;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of any disputes with users;
7.3 Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
– when the website uses the services of providers to provide user assistance. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. staff ;
– if required by law, the website may transmit data to respond to complaints made against the website and comply with administrative and legal procedures;
– if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or reorganization procedure, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party.
7.4 Transfer of personal data
The recipients of your data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area is carried out subject to appropriate guarantees, in particular contractual, in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
7.5 Security and Privacy
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
7.6 Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– they can update or delete data concerning them by logging into their account and configuring the parameters of this account;
– they can delete their account, by writing to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. It should be noted that information shared with other users, such as posts on forums, may remain visible to the public on the website, even after their account has been deleted;
– they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
– if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they can request the updating of the information, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com
7.7 Evolution of this article
Pichon Comtesse reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, Pichon Comtesse undertakes to publish the new version on its site. Pichon Comtesse will also inform users of the modification by e-mail, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option of deleting his account.
Article 8: Website cookies
Standard information may automatically be collected on the. All information collected indirectly will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using the website, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we provide to you.
Article 9: Photographs and product representation
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 10: Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Bordeaux, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 11: Contact us
For any question that the Internet user may have about the use of the website and / or these legal notices, for any request that he may wish to send to Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande, he can send him an email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org